The Black Bellini Popsicles
Roasted Strawberry Black Bellini Popsicles are a bright addition to your warm summer evenings. Strawberries are roasted in sugar and balsamic vinegar (to bring out the flavor of the berries) before mixing with Fresca Frizzante Black Bellini to form these frozen treats. Since the Fresca Frizzante is a major component of the base of these popsicles, the natural bold flavors of peach and blood orange shine through and create a aromatic flavor you already love and enjoy. Because of the alcoholic nature of these popsicles, they are not suitable for minors.
· 1 package of fresh strawberries – hulled and halved
· 1 tsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
· 1 tbsp granulated sugar
· 1 cup Fresca Frizzante
1. Mix strawberries, sugar, balsamic vinegar (optional).
2. Spread over rimmed baking sheet and bake at 375 for 20-25 min. Berry juices are thickened but not burning. Remove and let cool to room temp.
3. Place half of roasted strawberries and juices into food processor and process until smooth.
4. Stir in Fresca Frizzante to mixture.
5. Spoon the remaining half strawberries into popsicle molds.
6. Evenly pour Fresca Frizzante mixture into molds until close to top.
7. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until completely frozen.
8. Serve with chilled glass of Fresca Frizzante Black Bellini